The Peach

Proudly providing the reality-based community with the juice on politics, media, religion and culture

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Future Son-in-Law

Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol's child and self-described "F---in' redneck"
Bristolgate continues. Word has gotten out that Levi Johnston is the father of Bristol's baby. In his Myspace page, Levi states:
"I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Just your everyday teenager looking for a room at the White House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home